2023 ANNUAL MEETING
Friday, April 28, 2023
Harris Conference Center is located on the West Campus of Central Piedmont Community College at 3216 CPCC Harris Campus Dr. The Conference Center is a state-of-the-art venue for conferences, seminars, training programs and classes. There is free on-site parking.
Featuring Dr. Gordon Christensen, DDS, PhD
“Esthetic Dentistry- 2023,” “Most Frequent Failures and How to Avoid Them,” and “Your Questions Answered by Gordon”
Jacob Wang, MD, MPH
Responsible Opioid Prescribing*
*This meets the NC Dental Board prescribing requirement for 2023
7 Total C.E. Hours
- 7:30-8:00 Registration and breakfast
- 8:00-9:00 Dr. Lydia Wang, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, CPP – “Responsible Opioid Prescribing”
- 9:00-11:00 (with break) Gordon Christensen, DDS “Esthetic Dentistry – 2023”
- 11:00-12:00 Dr. Gordon Christensen, DDS “Most Frequent Failures and How to Avoid Them” – Part I
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch (Provided) 2nd district Business Meeting
- 1:00-2:00 Dr. Gordon Christensen, DDS continued “Most Frequent Failures and How to Avoid Them” – Part II
- 2:00-4:00 Dr. Gordon Christensen, DDS – “Your Questions Answered by Gordon” – Participants will have the rare opportunity to ask Dr. Christensen their own questions!
THANK YOU SPONSORS!