Dear Prospective Member:
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Charlotte Dental Society, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Charlotte Dental Community and extend an invitation to you for membership in our Society. This professional association of over 340 members has the following objective:
“…to cultivate the art and science of dentistry, together with its collateral branches; to elevate and sustain the professional character of dentists; to promote among them mutual improvements, social interaction and good feeling; and to collectively represent and have cognizance of the dental profession in North Carolina.”
The Dental Society offers its members numerous benefits, including:
- Four regularly scheduled membership meetings with dinner and professional speakers on pertinent dental topics
- Approved credits for state board continuing education requirements
- Networking and fellowship with dental colleagues
- An active peer review program
- The Community Forum newsletter
- Representation and a voice in local and district dental society issues
- Participation on committees that benefit our membership and the community
- Free referral services
- Free membership for new practioners who qualify
I hope you’ll consider joining the Charlotte Dental Society, and helping us perpetuate a long, rich history. Below are forms that will assist you with the application process. If you have any questions or if we can assist you in any way, please do no hesitate to call the society office, 704-376-6555.
Again, welcome! I hope to see you at our next membership meeting.
Bart C. Farrell , DDS, MD, President